Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Lovelies

Hello everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts lately, the wedding is in one week tomorrow and I've been super busy with all the preparations! I wanted to show you some of my birthday treats, and what I've been working on for the wedding. The cookie tray is new and it matches my cake stand, so I'm going to incorporate it into the wedding. My other birthday treats are the vintage teacup(obsessed), and the beautiful Teapot! 







For the wedding I bought the box, and refinished the top with scrapbook paper and am going to use it as a card box. The table numbers are also made from scrapbook paper, and I cut out cardboard numbers and painted them.
The holders for the table numbers were bright pink christmas balls, which I painted cream, and tied a string bow around. I'm going to use the " I DO" at our photo shoot (haven't painted them yet), and have the MR, MRS on our head table. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I Love reading them!!