Wednesday, January 15, 2014

DIY soap dispenser


I made this as a Christmas gift for my sister in-law because she just recently purchased a house!
It's a cute way to accessorize your kitchen or bathroom.

What you'll need:

Mason jar
Mason lid
Soap pump
Drill
Rocks
Hand soap or Dish soap
Crazy glue
Fine grain sandpaper 

You will need to lightly sand the branding off the top of the mason lid, unless you would like it as part of the detail.
Drill a whole through the lid, make sure it's the right size! I purchased a dispenser I liked the pump on. You can get them at places like the Dollar store, Target, Walmart, ect. 
I also bought a small bag of nice rocks at the dollar store for the bottom of the jar. 
Once you've drilled your hole and the length of the soap shaft is the right, crazy glue the pump to the top piece of the mason lid. 
Fill it, screw the lid tight, and your done!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I'm so doing this right now, that is the most amazing thing! I love it!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I bet she loved it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh, mason jars are good for everything! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I Love reading them!!