Saturday, May 3, 2014

Mak and I



Woohoo 37 weeks along today!
Lately I've realized that it will no longer be just me and Mak, so I've been soaking up some Mak and I time. I know he's super excited to meet his little brother but I can see how it will be difficult when all the attention is not on him anymore. 
My husband will be away till July so it will just be Mak, myself, and a newborn... whoa i'm pretty scared! 
As much as I want to meet this little guy soon, the longer he waits the less time I will have to be alone with a 4 year old and newborn, that being said I know I'll manage :)

Hope you all have a lovely weekend

XoXo

1 comment:

  1. Awww super sweet Ta. Whishing you and your family all the best. What an exciting time welcoming a new addition into the fam. xoxo

    Semilla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I Love reading them!!