Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sweet finds

Sorry friends and followers, we went on vacation for 2 weeks, and ended up staying a month!  A nice treat to end the year! I would love to show you some pictures, but unfortunately my computer is full and we are in the process of buying a new one. Hopefully within the next week I can post, I took some amazing sunset photos!!
 I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year! I'm excited to start posting what this year will bring!!! 


I've been doing the second hand store shopping around town, and have started collecting antique floral dishes. The bottom 4 pictures are my finds so far, it's like going on a treasure hunt!!  
The picture below is of a Shabby Chic cup I fell in love with at Winners, mmm and I made some good hot chocolate to go in it! 
The second picture is of my Babushka Dolls, also known as Matryoshka Dolls from Russia. My step mother brought these back to me when she went to Russia. My new project which I hope to be starting soon (after the house is back in order) is to sew the dolls, as little girl toys.  Thanks for stopping by, Tereza 











1 comment:

  1. Great pics, I love your growing collection! We should have a tea party :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I Love reading them!!