Friday, January 28, 2011

Turquoise

My favorite color is Turquoise, and ever since I spotted this Kitchen Aid mixer it's been driving me CRAZY! I'm obsessed! I have a special edition Red one, but I want to sell it and get this color instead! Am I nuts? (yes)
 My blog today is all about Turquoise. One day when we own our own home I would really like to incorporate it into our space, and especially the kitchen. Here are just a few photos I found for inspiration! 








{all pics from google image search}

5 comments:

  1. Love it!! The pots, the kitchens.... drooling:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tereza! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. As you could probably figure out from the wall color, I also love turquoise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, great inspiration pictures! That turquoise stand mixer is fabulous!

    Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my bathroom makeover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy i can finally leave comment i have been following your blog for a while. You have a good taste .Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thank you Liz. I'm happy you enjoy my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I Love reading them!!