Saturday, February 5, 2011

Craft Room Inspirations

Over the past few months or so I've been trying to work on creating myself a nice craft / office space. With a small budget I must say this is no easy task.  I've been searching long and hard on craig's list for pieces that would work in my design, but in such a small town it's hard find. I've slowly started to throw things together, but am still in the process. I thought I'd share some beautiful inspirational rooms with you, and hopefully soon share mine with you too. Have a great weekend everyone! 













{all photos from google image search}

2 comments:

  1. Now that's what i call being well organized Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! organized in style :) my favourite thing is the pink dresser with all the fabrics in it.... what I would do to have all that fabric :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I Love reading them!!