Friday, February 25, 2011

Spring & Easter Flowers

Even though there is still snow on the ground, the trees are starting to bud! Today the sky is blue, and it's making me think of spring!  Time to start putting more fresh flowers in the house to brighten up the days!   Flowers always make me happy, and are such a lovely way to decorate the house. Martha Stewart always has beautiful ideas on her website, it always makes my day. 














{all photos from Martha Stewart.com} 

Have a great weekend everyone,
& treat yourselves to some flowers!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Tereza!!
    Love these photos!!! Oh I love everything Martha does.
    Can't wait for spring to come!!

    Pamela :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Martha too...What Beautiful photos... Thanks for stopping by my blog !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I Love reading them!!