Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mak's Cake Smash

Well my little man is turning 1 on Saturday! Wow has the year flown by, and what a great year it's been. I keep seeing cake smashes everywhere, and decided I'd try one out. Unfortunately the lighting in my house is really bad, so most of the pictures are blurry and dark, AND it was way harder then I thought to take pictures of the moving Munchkin! But with a little editing I think they turned out okay! 
He had never eaten anything sweet before, so when he put a piece of cake in his mouth he shuttered and gaged. After that he wasn't too interested. Still we had a great time, and have some cute pictures as memories. 







                             {all photos by Tereza}

5 comments:

  1. Love it Ta! He is far too cute!! Can't believe he didn't like the cake though. Great job with the pics x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynz, I know you'd think he'd love it! I kept having to sit him back by it cuz he kept crawling away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ta these are wonderful photos! I love them. They tell a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great looking gigantic cup cake not as cute as Makeef of course,love the way he demolished the cake.His expression in photo no5 is great you can almost hear him saying what's that? HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MAKEEF.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thanks Kerri, how are you enjoying motherhood? Isn't it the best feeling in the world!
    and thank you for the birthday wishes Liz :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I Love reading them!!